4th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi - 110003.
Income Tax Settlement Commission (ITSC) invites applications from eligible candidates to fulfill various vacant posts in the benches of ITSC at Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai on deputation basis. The details regarding the recruitment are as follows:-
Name of the post and No. of Vacancies:
1. Sr. Private Secretary: 9 posts (Delhi-4, Mumbai-3, Kolkata-2).
2. Private Secretary: 7 posts (Delhi-2, Mumbai-3, Chennai-2).
3. Superintendent: 1 post (Kolkata-1).
4. Enquiry Officer: 15 posts (Delhi-9, Mumbai-3, Kolkata-1, Chennai-2).
5. Technical Assistant: 13 posts (Delhi-7, Mumbai-4, Kolkata-2, Chennai-1).
6. Stenographer-II: 14 posts (Delhi-8, Mumbai-3, Kolkata-2, Chennai-1).
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the above mentioned post at Sr. no. 1 is Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4800/5400 (on completion of 4 years regular service). The pay scale for the candidates applying for post no. 2 and 3 is Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4600/-. The pay scale for the candidates applying for the post no. 4 is Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4200/- (which is likely to be revised to Rs.4600/-). The pay scale for the candidates applying for the above mentioned post at Sr. no. 5 and 6 is Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
Last date for receipt of application: The last date for receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News newspaper, i.e. within 30 days starting from the 13th of Oct, 2012.
For more details regarding the above job posting such as educational qualification, how to apply etc please download the recruitment notification and get full information regarding the above recruitment.